The JIGGY Junior Puzzle Art Contest is a contest for 6 junior artists (ages 17 and under) to be featured in JIGGY's 2023 Fall JIGGY Junior Collection. The contest is voting-based over the course of 10 weeks. The contest will run from May 10th to July 18th.
Entrants will receive a personalized link upon submitting their entry, and share this link to collect votes during one public voting round. JIGGY will also be promoting the public voting rounds via email, social media, and PR partners.
The period to submit new entries ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on Sunday, June 18th, 2023.
The public voting round begins at midnight on Tuesday, June 20 and lasts through Tuesday, July 11 at 11:59:59 PM EST. Entrants should share their personal voting links, and JIGGY will ask its community to vote for their favorite pieces as well. The 6 entrants who receive the most votes will be the featured artists for the JIGGY Junior's 2023 Fall Collection.
One vote per person, per entry, per day is allowed during public voting rounds. Said another way: individuals can submit a single vote for as many entries as they'd like each day, but cannot submit a second vote for the same entry until the following day.
The email address you provide on the entry form will be used to communicate important, time-sensitive, and actionable information and should be checked regularly throughout the contest.
Entry Submission: May 10-June 18
Public Voting: June 20-July 11
Winners Announced: July 18
The 6 contest winners will...
‣ Have their art included in the 2023 JIGGY Junior Fall Collection
‣ Earn commission on JIGGY's sales of their licensed art
‣ Receive a puzzle with their art when the Collection launches
‣ File must be submitted as a JPEG no larger than 50 MB
‣ Final art will need to be 16x20 300dpi 3mm bleed
‣ Maximum of one entry per artist; please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the first voting round if you would like to change your submission
Contest is open to U.S. residents ages 17 years or younger.
‣ Artists must submit parent/guardian consent form to be eligible.
‣ Artists must submit their OWN original work; entries on behalf of someone else are not allowed