That's a wrap!
The votes are in, we're tallying 'em up and we can't wait to introduce you to your newest JIGGY artists next Spring.
In the meantime, our holiday '21 collection will be here soon.
Just in time to stock up before the snow falls.
Free daydreams in the Gallery below. Thanks so much for coming out to play.
🧩 💛 🎨
The JIGGY Puzzle Art Contest is a search for 6 artists to be featured in JIGGY's 2022 Spring Collection. The contest is voting-based, consisting of 3 rounds over the course of 2 weeks. The first round begins October 12 and the final round ends October 27.
Entrants will receive a personalized link upon submitting their entry, and share this link to collect votes during two public voting rounds. JIGGY will also be promoting the public voting rounds via email, social media, and PR partners.
The period to submit new entries ends at 11:59:59 PM EST on Sunday, October 10.
The first voting round begins at midnight on Tuesday, October 12 and lasts through Sunday, October 17 at 11:59:59 PM EST. Artists should share their personal voting links, and JIGGY will ask its community to vote for their favorite pieces as well. The 50 artists who receive the most votes will advance to the second round.
The second round will occur from October 18-20, 2021 and is not open to the public. A jury selected by JIGGY will choose 25 artists to advance to the final round.
The final round of voting is open to the public and lasts from October 23-27. The 25 finalists will again share personalized links to earn votes. JIGGY will also be sharing the contest with our own community to vote.
The 6 entrants with the most votes during the third round will be the featured artists for JIGGY's 2022 Spring Collection. Note that only votes received during the third round will count; votes from previous rounds do not count toward the final standings.
All contest periods begin at 12:00:00 AM EST and end at 11:59:59 PM EST. One vote per person, per entry, per day is allowed during public voting rounds. Said another way: individuals can submit a single vote for as many entries as they'd like each day, but cannot submit a second vote for the same entry until the following day.
The email address you provide on the entry form will be used to communicate important, time-sensitive, and actionable information and should be checked regularly throughout the contest.
Entry Submission: Oct. 4 - 10
ROUND 1 | Public Voting: Oct. 12 - 17
50 artists advance
ROUND 2 | Jury Selection: October 18 - 20
25 artists advance
ROUND 3 | Public Voting: October 23 - 27
The 6 contest winners will...
‣ Have their art included in the 2022 Spring Collection by JIGGY Puzzles
‣ Earn commission on JIGGY's sales of their licensed art
‣ Receive a puzzle with their art when the Collection launches & become part of JIGGY's artist community
Please review the Design Brief tab for art guidelines and JIGGY background. Existing art from your portfolio is welcome; you do not need to create a new piece for this contest.
‣ File must be submitted as a JPEG no larger than 50 MB
‣ Final art will need to be 18x24 300dpi 3mm bleed
‣ Maximum of one entry per artist; please email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the first voting round if you would like to change your submission
Contest is open to international artists at least 18 years of age.
‣ Artists must be female-identifying or non-binary. JIGGY is female-founded and run with a mission to amplify up-and-coming female artists from around the world.
‣ You must submit YOUR OWN original work; entries on behalf of someone else are not allowed
‣ Art from your existing portfolio is welcome, so long as it is able to be licensed; you are not expected to create a new piece