This piece was designed to showcase that the hobbies and activities we do in our free time can illuminate our hearts. Whether it's something big or small, the moments of our day that we take for ourselves are valuable and empowering.
Puzzles are a great way to calm the mind after a busy workday or simply as a way to get off your phone. Lose track of time as you piece together this beautiful image, which you can then glue together to frame and keep your masterpiece forever.
This puzzle was created to support American Heart Month in collaboration with the American Heart Association and Newark Academy.
Why support the American Heart Association?
- Managing stress is good for your health and well-being. Mental health can positively or negatively impact your physical health and risk factors for heart disease and stroke.
- More women die each year from heart disease than from all cancers combined.
- Heart disease is the #1 killer of Americans.
- Congenital heart defects are the most common type of birth defect in the United States.
- An American has a heart attack approximately every 40 seconds
- Most, if not all, of us know someone who has been touched by heart disease or stroke.
When you show your support by purchasing a puzzle, you're helping:
- Save more babies and kids who have congenital heart defects
- Train thousands in life-saving CPR
- Fund groundbreaking brain and heart research
- Champion health equity for all
Size: 500 piece puzzle
Puzzle dimensions: 20 x 16 inches
Box dimensions: 9 x 6 x 3 inches
Each JIGGY x Kaya Patel x American Heart Association puzzle comes in a reusable drawstring bag, box and includes puzzle glue to preserve your masterpiece.
@american_heart | @newarkacademy